If you know me then you know I am as far from Betty Crocker as you can get. My cooking skills are not the most spectacular.
The other night I was scouring Pinterest for an easy Salmon recipe. I came across this one and kind of made it my own by mistake. The thing I like about this recipe is you can add more veggies if you’d like but this is what I had on hand. I was thinking some cherry or sun tried tomatoes would have been really good in this as well.
First I used tortellini instead of ravioli. Anyway here is my easy recipe for a delicious salmon recipe.
- 2.5 Cups Tortellini
- 1 Lemon
- 6 ounces skinless, salmon fillets
- Salt & ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces package baby spinach
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook tortellini according to directions on package
- Halve lemon. Squeeze juice from one half of the lemon; cut remaining half into small wedges. Set lemon juice and wedges aside. Rinse salmon; pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium head; add salmon; cook for 6 to 8 minutes, shred salmon as it cooks, turn through out. Once throughly cooked remove from skillet. Add butter, lemon juice and garlic to skillet, once butter is melted add spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is just wilted.
- Combine salmon, tortellini and spinach to bowl and top with parmesan cheese!