Here is a list of activities that you can do on a budget!
1. Summer Movie Theater Deals
2. Picnics in the park.
My kids love when we ride our bikes to the park and have a picnic. We usually have PB & J sandwiches, fruit, hummus, carrots and tortilla chips. I will also freeze gogurts so they are a cold snack. I recently bought these sandwich cutters because I have one picky eater and this is the only way she will eat sandwiches and they are easier to pack in a tupper wear conainer.
3. Get a frozen treat.
4. Have a glow in the dark party.
5. Have a scavenger hunt.
6. Check out your local library.
7. Watch the Sunrise.
8. Watch the Sunset.
9. Make your own bagel pizzas.
You have to buy food for lunch anyway so make it fun!
10. Make S’mores.
11. Explore new areas in your town.
12. Visit the local museums.
13.Make your own popsicles.
14. Play hopscotch using sidewalk chalk.
15. Go for a bike ride.
16. Feed the ducks.
17. Play freeze tag.
18. Make fluffy slime.
19. Have a water balloon fight.
20. Make forts out of sheets and furniture.
This is a great one for stormy summer days and the kids are stuck inside. My kids will do this for hours. They also like to do this outside so it is great for both.
21. Get ice cream from Chick-fil-A.
22. Park Hop
23. Play at a Splash Pad