1 can of Sweet Corn, drained
1 can of Black Beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 Onion chopped
|Pin it for later!|
When my sister had her house warming party I offered to make my Mom’s Salsa Taco Dip. It is pretty much the easiest thing you can make ever and it is delicious!
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning together in a bowl.
- Next cover bottom of a glass container with the mix
- Layer lettuce on top of mix
- Top lettuce with tomatoes
- Load up on the shredded cheese
- Add black olives to top and done!