- Cook the spaghetti and ground turkey.
- Strain pasta and put to the side.
- In the same pain as the ground turkey pour in the tomatoes, beans, pasta sauce, and chili seasoning.
- Then mix them together.
- Let them simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Mix with spaghetti and your done!
|Mummy Dogs and a Mummy Meatball!|
1 can of Sweet Corn, drained
1 can of Black Beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 Onion chopped
|Pin it for later!|
I decided that it would be fun to start a little back to school tradition of making fun treats to end Summer and start the School year off right. Here are two we made using #CheeriosFunFlavors! Make sure to enter to win a Pay Pal Gift Card at the bottom of the post. Make sure you grab a BOGO coupon to save BIG on these new flavors!
When my sister had her house warming party I offered to make my Mom’s Salsa Taco Dip. It is pretty much the easiest thing you can make ever and it is delicious!
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning together in a bowl.
- Next cover bottom of a glass container with the mix
- Layer lettuce on top of mix
- Top lettuce with tomatoes
- Load up on the shredded cheese
- Add black olives to top and done!
If you know me then you know I am as far from Betty Crocker as you can get. My cooking skills are not the most spectacular.
The other night I was scouring Pinterest for an easy Salmon recipe. I came across this one and kind of made it my own by mistake. The thing I like about this recipe is you can add more veggies if you’d like but this is what I had on hand. I was thinking some cherry or sun tried tomatoes would have been really good in this as well.
First I used tortellini instead of ravioli. Anyway here is my easy recipe for a delicious salmon recipe.
- 2.5 Cups Tortellini
- 1 Lemon
- 6 ounces skinless, salmon fillets
- Salt & ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces package baby spinach
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook tortellini according to directions on package
- Halve lemon. Squeeze juice from one half of the lemon; cut remaining half into small wedges. Set lemon juice and wedges aside. Rinse salmon; pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium head; add salmon; cook for 6 to 8 minutes, shred salmon as it cooks, turn through out. Once throughly cooked remove from skillet. Add butter, lemon juice and garlic to skillet, once butter is melted add spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is just wilted.
- Combine salmon, tortellini and spinach to bowl and top with parmesan cheese!